You are here
Service Hour Forms
In order to obtain credit for service hours in the Holy Cross Service Program, this Christian Service Contract (above) must be completed. A completed copy of the Service Agreement and Action Plan must also be on file in Campus Ministry.
- Find a site/organization on th Pre-Approved Service Site List for your grade level (found on our website). Please contact the organization before volunteering.
- If your Christian service site is not on the "Pre-Approvbed Service Site List", you must complete the Approval Request Form on our website and receive approval BEFORE you participate in the service activity in order for completed service to be accepted for credit.
- Complete #1 of the Christian Service Contract before going to the site. Take this contract with you when you volunteer.
- When you have completed your Christian service activity, have your service supervisor complete section #2.
- Complete BRIEF description #3 and sign beneath it.
- Submit the completed contract to Campus Ministry within 2 months of beginning of your service. (Summer contracts due by October 6th).
This form is for use by students serving multiple times with one service agency. It must be submitted along with a completed Christian Service Contract.
If a student’s Christian service site is not on the “Pre-Approved Service Site List”, this approval form must be submitted and the student must receive confirmation of approval BEFORE they participate in the service activity in order for the completed service to be accepted for credit. Service completed without this approval (if required) will NOT be accepted even if the service does meet the area of focus.